Rodez Aveyron Football (Occitan: Rodes Avairon; commonly referred to as le Raf or simply Rodez) is a French association football club based in Rodez. The club was founded in 1929 and currently plays in Ligue 2, the second level of French football. The club plays its home matches at the Stade Paul Lignon located within the city. The women's squad was founded in 1993 and are known as the Rafettes. They play in the Division 1 Feminine, the top division in France.
From 1988–1993, Rodez played in Ligue 2, and on 11 April 2019 secured promotion back to this level after 26 years in the lower divisions.
- Division 3
- Runners-up (1): 1990
- Winners (3): 1988 (Southwest group), 1990 (Central West group), 2018–19
- Championnat de France amateur
- Winners (1): 2007 (Group C)
- Championnat de France amateur 2
- Winners (1): 2004 (Group F)
- Division 4
- Winners (1): 1984 (Group G)
- Division d'Honneur (Midi-Pyrenees)
- Champions (3): 1956, 1969, 1982
This page also has a version in other languages: Родез (russian)