Ostersunds Fotbollsklubb, commonly known simply as Ostersunds FK, Ostersund (Swedish pronunciation: [ostɛˈʂɵnːd]) or (especially locally) OFK, is a Swedish professional football club located in Ostersund, Sweden and since 2016 play in the Swedish first tier, Allsvenskan. The club was formed in 1996 as a merger of several Ostersund clubs. The club is affiliated to the Jamtland-Harjedalens Fotbollforbund and play their home games at Jamtkraft Arena. The club colours, reflected in their crest and kit, are black and red. Since its creation, the club has played mostly in the third tier of Swedish football but in 2013 Ostersund achieved promotion to the second tier, Superettan, for the first time ever, after achieving two consecutive promotions, and since 2016 they play in the Swedish first tier, Allsvenskan.
- Superettan (Tier 2)
- Runners-up (1): 2015
- Division 1 Norra (Tier 3)
- Winners (1): 2012
- Division 2 Norrland (Tier 3)*
- Winners (1): 1999
- Runners-up (3): 1998, 2003, 2005
- Division 2 Norrland (Tier 4)*
- Winners (1): 2011
- Svenska Cupen
- Winners (1): 2016–17
* League restructuring in 2006 resulted in a new division being created at Tier 3 and subsequent divisions dropping a level.