After suffering an injury on international duty with Brazil, Paris Saint-Germain have confirmed that Neymar will be out for weeks with a hamstring problem.
The forward latest just 12 minutes of Brazil's match with Nigeria in Singapore before being taken off.
"An MRI scan on Thursday afternoon confirmed a Grade 2 lesion to his left hamstring," an official statement on PSG's website said.
"Another assessment will be made in eight days, but initial estimates put his return to competition at four weeks, depending on how the injury progresses."
If the schedule is correct then Neymar will be back just in time to face Real Madrid at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu on November 26.
This year has already been the worst of his career in terms of injuries as he broke a metatarsal for Paris Saint-Germain in January which sidelined him for 85 days.
Two months after his April return, he suffered ankle ligament damage against Qatar in a friendly for Brazil and it ruled him out of the Copa America.
The ex-Barcelona man returned in August for PSG but transfer speculation meant that he didn't take to the field until mid-September.
Neymar has suffered 16 injuries to date in his career, but he's missed 175 days in 2019 alone already with more potentially to come.
Every Neymar injury
- January 16, 2014: Ankle injury, 32 days
- April 17, 2014: Foot injury, 25 days
- July 3, 2014: Spine Injury, 32 days
- August 1, 2014: Sprained ankle, 7 days
- December 7, 2015: Thigh muscle problem, 7 days
- December 10, 2015: Thigh muscle problem, 11 days
- January 21, 2016: Thigh muscle problem, 7 days
- December 5, 2016: Thigh muscle problem, 7 days
- March 9, 2017: Leg muscle problem, 7 days
- September 21, 2017: Physical problem, 4 days
- November 2, 2017: Physical problem, 11 days
- February 26, 2018: Metatarsal fracture, 90 days
- November 21, 2018: Adductor complaint, 25 days
- January 24, 2019: Foot injury, 85 days
- June 7, 2019: Ankle ligament rupture, 90 days
- October 13, 2019: Hanmstring problem, 30 days